Park View Cottage is just off the east end of Elgin High Street diagonally across from Elgin Museum and is within 10 minute walking distance of well over 30 sit-in food establishments and takeaways.
- Glenlatterach Reservoir: Brown trout in this elevated loch
- Millbuies Loch: Rainbow trout fishing
- River Lossie: Salmon spate river with over 100 pools
- River Spey: The world famous Spey is important for salmon fishing and the whisky industry.
- Highland Gliding Club: Trial lessons March to October
- Elgin Cathedral: The Lantern of the North
- Biblical Garden: Contains every plant mentioned in the Bible
- Elgin Museum: World famous Fossils and Local History
- Ladyhill: Castle ruins & Duke of Gordon monument
- Local Heritage Centre: Research your family history
- Moray Motor Museum: A superb collection of cars and motor bikes
- Castle to Cathedral to Cashmere: This heritage trail gives fascinating insights into medieval Elgin and the development of the town along its main artery.
- Pluscarden Abbey: Medieval monastery still being used for its original purpose.
- Spynie Palace: Historic residence of the Bishops of Moray
- Duffus Castle: A fine example of a motte and bailey castle
- Cooper Park: Tennis, Green Bowls. (50 yards)
- Golf Clubs: Moray has 9 golf clubs including one in Elgin
- Moray Leisure Centre: Swimming, Ice Skating, Curling & Fitness
- Moray Sports Centre: Modern building & equipment
- Pinz Bowling: Ten Pin Bowling
- The Moray Way: Whether you want to walk, hike or bike, The Moray Way has a route for you.
- Dava Way: Easy route suitable for both walkers and mountain bikers
- Quarrel Wood: Woodland walks through beeches, oaks and pines
- Coastal Walks: Explore nearly 50 miles of Moray’s coast trail
- Gordon & MacPhail: Large range of rare whiskies
- Johnston’s of Elgin: World Famous Cashmere & Visitor Centre
- Glen Moray Distillery: On the Malt Whisky Trail, Glen Moray is the perfect place to start the whisky trail.